Stone Salad will take place on Sunday, November 24, 2019 at Green Hedges School starting at 11:00 am.
If you can come at 10:00 to help set up and decorate the tables, it would be most appreciated.
Please bring the following salad items, based on the first letter of your last name:
• A-M, please bring salad add-ins such as avocado, carrots, beans, nuts, celery, pasta, fruits, veggies, cheese, etc. NO MEAT, PLEASE. If you are bringing foods that cause allergies, we will ask you to leave them in their containers and put them on the table so that people can add them in if they want.
• N-Z, please bring washed and chopped/torn salad greens.
If each family/couple could bring 2 things (2 add-ins or lettuce and 1 add-in), this would help make our meal more substantial.
In addition to salad items please bring additional items based on the first letter of your last name:
• A-C please bring breads and spreads.
• D-L please bring salad dressings.
• M-Z please bring desserts.
If you love to cook, you can also bring a crockpot of soup. We'll have power strips to plug it into to stay hot. Again, we'd prefer vegetarian soups.
Our charity is Food For Others.
All non-perishable food is welcome but they especially need peanut butter, tuna, other canned meats, pastas and rice.
We will need volunteers to purchase drinks.
Questions? Please contact Amy Anderson (ALAnderson@aya.yale.edu)