Come join us for our annual Stone Salad celebration. This fall tradition brings members, friends, and our community together to give thanks by sharing a meal we create together. All are welcome, check out the video for more information and the instructions for what to bring below. Hope to see you there!
Stone Salad will take place on Sunday, November 18, 2018 at Green Hedges School starting at 11:00 am.
If you can come at 10:00 to help set up and decorate the tables, it would be most appreciated.
Please bring the following salad items, based on the first letter of your last name:
• A-M, please bring salad add-ins such as avocado, carrots, beans, nuts, celery, pasta, fruits, veggies, cheese, etc. NO MEAT, PLEASE. If you are bringing foods that cause allergies, we will ask you to leave them in their containers and put them on the table so that people can add them in if they want.
• N-Z please bring washed and chopped/torn salad greens.
In addition to salad items please bring additional items based on the first letter of your last name:
• A-C please bring salad dressings.
• D-L please bring breads and spreads.
• M-Z please bring desserts.
If you love to cook, you can also bring a crockpot of soup. We'll have power strips to plug it into to stay hot. Again, we'd prefer vegetarian soups.
Our charity is Food For Others.: All non-perishable food is welcome but they especially need peanut butter, tuna, other canned meats, pastas and rice.
Questions? Please contact Amy Anderson, ALAnderson@aya.yale.edu.